The best cities from the brightest minds.
Urbis draws together a network of the brightest minds in order to advise their clients – developers, property owners, investors, private firms, non-profit organisations, community groups, industry associations and all levels of government – in how best to construct new urban developments.
Through research, analysis and consultation with communities, Urbis are able to help their clients navigate the complex process of planning approval, property transactions and economic strategy.
Though the existing website had been designed and developed by Ignite seven years prior, it was time to update its features in accordance with modern online technologies.
In order for Urbis to maintain its position as the thought leader in their field, the new site had to be fully responsive with a serious focus on user experience (UX) and user interaction (UI) design.
- Highlight key projects and services to better accommodate online research being undertaken by Urbis’s current and target clientele
- Showcase the depth of knowledge and diversity of both the organisation and its talented individuals
- Implement an ‘Insights & News’ area as an engaging content hub and valuable SEO resource
We worked closely with Urbis to shape their new online presence, with a primary focus on delivering ease of access to more of what their clients and website users wanted – great content.
We began with an extremely thorough user-experience and information architecture process, during which we reviewed analytics data and surveyed staff, employees and clients. Armed with this evidence-based data, we steered the website in the most successful direction.
- Special Kudos, CSS Design Awards
- Website of the Day nomination, Awwwards
- Urbis have a platform to serve them well into the future, just like the previous site we built for them seven years prior
- Almost doubled website traffic
- Increased time on site by 40%
INCREASE IN TIME ON SITE
“Ignite Online not only delivers above and beyond expectations, but also makes the process as painless as possible.”