Social Media Marketing
As with any digital marketing campaign, social media efforts should be targeted. Only the platforms (e.g. Facebook / Instagram / LinkedIn) most relevant to your business’s priority customers will be considered.
Each social media channel will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Number of users
- Demographics of users
- Free advertising opportunities
- Paid advertising opportunities
- Strengths and weaknesses of the network
Indirect SEO benefits of building your social media profile include inbound links, referral visits and conversions directly from your posts.
Good content offers something of value that people want, like information or entertainment. It can come in a variety of forms, including imagery, videos, articles, etc.
Social media gives people an opportunity to not only find your content, but share it with others (thus expanding your audience). Consequently, a formula for strong content is crucial to your social strategy.
Classifying your content into categories will help you to create posts that are specific to your customer segments and online campaigns.
A solid social media content marketing strategy will stop you scrambling to find something for your next post (and subsequently posting just for the sake of posting).
Good content requires a good plan. A content calendar clearly maps out the days of the month, to be filled with your colour-coded content categories.
The calendar also includes an individual scheduling framework for each relevant social channel, so you can plan every detail for each post, including:
- Content (imagery, links, etc.)
And their subsequent results:
Creating and scheduling your social media content in advance is a huge time-saver. But most importantly, a content calendar ensures you are posting with continuity and consistency.
With roughly 2 billion people connected via social networks, social media marketing has become a fundamental method to not only engage with current audiences but also reach new customers.
In the customer conversion journey, paid social channels are incredibly valuable in developing awareness and gaining acquisitions.
Our advertising approach follows a simple process:
- Plan. Consider which paid social media channels will be most effective and how we will measure success.
- Purchase. Set up each advertising campaign, including bidding strategy and budgets.
- Produce. Generate creative, appropriately formatted and sized.
- Publish. Distribute each campaign and collect data for reporting.
The biggest advantages of utilising paid social ads are that they allow your business to reach relevant audiences that you would otherwise not be able to reach. Online ads also help you grow a brand-loyal audience base, willing to hear and interact with your messages.
We will work with you to develop, design, implement, monitor and manage content for your business’s social channels.
Our social media management service is essentially the operative part of your social strategy, where content is sourced, created and scheduled, in line with your content calendar.
Please note that our social media management services exclude customer service. It will be important for a member of your staff to respond to any feedback received via social media promptly and courteously.
Your progress on social media explained in a monthly report. The report details the stats that matter, in an easy-to-understand way, including:
- Audience. The number of followers or fans each of your social media accounts have.
- Reach. The number of people who see your posts.
- Engagement. The interactions with your content (likes, shares, comments, etc.)
- Top Posts. The posts that have been the most successful over the past month.
- Referral Traffic. The number of people that visited your website from social media.
- Demographics. A breakdown of the demographics of the followers of your accounts.
It’s important to measure the above, not just for evidence of popularity and traffic to your website. Social media metrics are an overall indication of your brand’s health and the quality of your content.
Understanding who is on your page and what they like enables you to create content which more closely targets your user’s needs and ultimately reaches more people.