IGNITE COVID-19 Update
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
On behalf of the IGNITE team, we want to reaffirm our commitment to your organisation. The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has demonstrated how connected we all really are, and that when it comes to health, we are all in it together.
We have made adjustments to keep our team healthy, including a temporary move to working remotely.
In our industry, all we need is a computer and an internet connection to do what we do, so this won’t impact our promise to you to deliver the quality service you rely on from us, and you will continue working with the team just like you always have.
We are more focused than ever on supporting your business, and if there is anything we can do to assist you during this time, please reach out to us.
A few ideas could include:
- Email newsletter campaigns to your customers/team with your response
- Content or popup notices on your website to clearly advise on your current status (closed or open)
- Managing your Google Business profile to update open hours
- Google Business posts to further communicate to your customers
- A blog post on the steps you’re taking as a company to navigate this
- Increasing digital advertising instead of other channels like outdoor
- Using digital advertising to relay any critical information to your database
- Our advice in recommending software or systems to help you work remotely
The World Health Organization has also made the following recommendations for getting your workplace ready for a coronavirus outbreak in your community.
- Promote regular teleworking across your organisation
- Develop a plan of what to do if someone becomes ill with suspected COVID-19 at one of your workplaces
- Develop a contingency and business continuity plan for an outbreak
Wherever you are, and wherever we are, we are here to support you.
Founder & Creative Director