Unity through diversity.
Situated within moments of Sydney’s CBD, International Grammar School is a unique independent, co-educational, secular school offering quality teaching for early learning, primary and high school students through to Year 12.
Founded on the principles of bilingual learning and respect for diversity, students learn in and beyond the classroom – on the stage, in the orchestra and while abroad on international exchange.
International Grammar School is a local school with a global outlook.
International Grammar School desired an inspiring website to connect with multiple audiences (including prospective and current students and parents), whilst also providing a practical foundation for users to access information about the School.
The redeveloped website needed to simplify the presentation of content, streamline its navigation and display a refreshed, modern look to position the School at the forefront of the NSW independent schools sector.
- Improve the user experience with uncomplicated, intuitive navigation, including the ability for users to easily access key areas of the site
- Clearly showcase the three schools: Early Learning, Primary School and High School
- Appeal to a number of varying audiences, without estranging the existing school community
To inform our approach to the redevelopment of the pre-existing website, we completed a thorough ‘Discovery’ process. This method included meetings with key stakeholders, surveys of School staff and parents, an audit of the School’s online brand identity, as well as competitor research and inspiration collation.
Equipped with a detailed analysis of the project requirements, we were then able to strategise the best design and development solutions to meet the needs of International Grammar School.
- 7% increase in website pages per session
- 18% increase in average website session duration
- 17% increase in new website sessions
- 7% decrease in website bounce rate
INCREASE IN NEW WEBSITE VISITS
INCREASE IN AVERAGE SESSION TIME